6736 Bleight Drive, Haymarket, VA 20169
4 Bedrooms * 3.5 Baths * 2,518 SF * .11 Acres
2-Car, Side-load Garage
~ $510,293 ~
This stunning, brand new Villages of Haymarket craftsman-style home is loaded with upgraded features and is move-in ready. Located right between the Haymarket Community Park and QBE Complex, this home is walking distance to restaurants, parks and shopping.
SEE FULL MLS LISTING
6736 Bleight Drive (Ash Model) Features …
- Main Level features an open floor plan with 9 foot ceilings and flows from Foyer into Dining Area, Great Room and Kitchen and includes a Powder Room, open entrance to finished basement and plenty of natural sunlight
- Rich, wide-plank oak floors on entire Main Level and stairwell are complimented by wrought iron spindles and a magnificent 2-story window overlooking the Haymarket Community Park
- Gourmet Kitchen features marble-toned, upgraded granite counters, white soft close cabinets, stainless steel GE appliances with gas range and dual oven, stainless double bowl sink with brushed nickel faucet, a double door pantry and sliding door to the back yard
- Huge center island features 2 sides of trendy dark grey cabinets, beautiful glass dome pendant lighting and seating for 6 people
- Detailed features throughout this home include recessed lighting, 2 panel doors with arch detail, brushed nickel level handle hardware and pre-wiring for ceiling fans and multimedia outlets
- Energy efficient features include JELD-WELD vinyl windows with Low E Glass, CPVC “Flo-Guard Gold” Plumbing and quick recovery natural gas water heater and a NEST thermostat
- Second Level features plush carpeting, spacious Second and Third Bedrooms with walk-in closets, Full Hall Bath and a separate Laundry Room
- Bright Master Suite offers a Sitting Room, 2 walk-in closets and a luxurious Master Bath with soaking tub, double vanity and open shower with detailed tile work and pebble floor
- All Full Bathrooms offer granite vanities with square undermount sinks, rich maple cabinets, ceramic tile floor, tiled shower surrounds with tile accents, Kohler brushed nickel fixtures and stylish lighting
- Finished Lower Level features plush carpet, gas fireplace with black granite surround, a Fourth Bedroom or Office, Full Bath with adjoining door and plenty of closet and storage space
- Most windows include 2″ faux wood, white blinds
- 2 car Garage offers windows on 2 sides and exterior f
- eatures include outlets, landscaping, sod and concrete walk to front door
- Home includes a 10 year Oakridge Communities Homebuyer’s Warranty
- Part of award-winning Prince William County School System and students attend Tyler Elementary School, Reagan Middle School and Battlefield High School
RELATED: Bleight Drive Downtown Haymarket New Construction Homes for Sale
To schedule an appointment, call Bryan Garcia of EXIT Heritage Realty at
RELATED: Learn Why Bryan Garcia is a Top Realtor in Haymarket
About the Villages of Haymarket & Bleight Drive Phase 2
Enjoy in-town living in this brand new, single-family home that overlooks Haymarket Community Park and the distant downtown setting. This unique Ash Model home offers the best of both worlds: a detached home with a yard, off-street parking and a 2-car garage, combined with all new, energy-efficient and low-maintenance features.
With a low HOA and efficient use of interior space, this home is ideal for downsizing from a subdivision estate or larger home. And, it is attractively priced for a single family, new construction home with many upgrades. Best of all, the in-town location offers walkability to town shops, offices and eateries, as well as the many festive Town of Haymarket Events.
This home is part of Villages of Haymarket Phase 2 developed by Oakridge Communities. The five homes of this phase border the Haymarket Community Park (formerly the Harrover Property of Haymarket) and were architecturally designed and developed to reflect the craftsman style and character of the old Lewis homes located on that property.
One of the Lewis homes is slated for renovation with future park development plans. The other was moved and renovated into a town favorite Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Shop located just across the street. Craftsman-style architectural elements can be found in window and door treatments, roof style and pillars – all creating a distinct section of town with a harmonious flair.
SEE FULL MLS LISTING
RELATED: See Top 10 Things to Do in Haymarket
This Ash Model and the Sycamore Model are the two remaining homes for sale in this final phase.
See the Sycamore Model Home for Sale
To schedule an appointment, fill out this form or call Bryan Garcia of EXIT Heritage Realty at
or call Bryan directly at I can’t wait to show you!
Bryan Garcia, Principal Broker
“Haymarket Real Estate Guy”
EXIT Heritage Realty
15030 Washington Street, Haymarket, VA 20169
Bryan Garcia has detailed property information for 6736 Bleight Drive, Haymarket, VA 20169 and more Haymarket Real Estate listings