6740 Bleight Drive, Haymarket, VA 20169
5 Bedrooms * 3.5 Baths * 2,738 SF * .12 Acres
2 Car, Side-Load Garage
This brand new Villages of Haymarket Sycamore Model home is conveniently located in the center of historic Downtown Haymarket and is ready to be finished to buyer’s taste.
SEE FULL MLS LISTING
6740 Bleight Drive (Sycamore Model) Features …
- Choose finish in flooring, cabinets, counters, fixtures and other details from Oakridge Communities standard selections or upgraded options
- Main Level features an open floor plan with 9 foot ceilings and flows from Foyer into Dining Area, Great Room and Kitchen and includes a Powder Room, open entrance to finished basement and plenty of natural sunlight
- Stairwell features wrought iron spindles and a magnificent 2 story window overlooking Haymarket Community Park
- Gourmet Kitchen includes granite counters, trendy cabinets, stainless steel GE appliances, stainless double bowl sink and brushed nickel faucet, large island and a double door pantry
- Detailed features throughout the home include recessed lighting, 2 panel doors with arch detail, brushed nickel level handle hardware and pre-wiring for ceiling fans and multimedia outlets
- Energy efficient features include JELD-WELD vinyl windows with Low E Glass, CPVC “Flo-Guard Gold” Plumbing and quick recovery natural gas water heater
- Second Level features plush carpeting, 3 Bedrooms (2 with walk-in closets), Full Hall Bath, Laundry Room, hall linen closet and Master Suite with large walk-in closet, Master Bath with soaking tub, double vanity, water closet, linen closet and separate shower
- All Full Bathrooms offer ceramic tile floor and shower surrounds, Kohler brushed nickel fixtures and stylish lighting
- Finished Lower Level features plush carpet, gas fireplace, 5th Bedroom or Office and Full Bath with adjoining door and plenty of closet/storage space
- Most windows will include 2″ faux wood, white blinds
- Oversized, 2 car Garage offers windows on 2 sides and exterior features include outlets, landscaping, sod and concrete walk to front door
- Home includes a 10 year Oakridge Communities Homebuyer’s Warranty
- Part of award-winning Prince William County School System and students attend Tyler Elementary School, Reagan Middle School and Battlefield High School
RELATED: Bleight Drive Downtown Haymarket New Construction Homes for Sale
To schedule an appointment, call Bryan Garcia of EXIT Heritage Realty at
RELATED: Learn Why Bryan Garcia is a Top Realtor in Haymarket
About the Villages of Haymarket & Bleight Drive Phase 2
Enjoy in-town living in this brand new, single-family home that overlooks Haymarket Community Park and the distant downtown setting. This unique Sycamore Model home offers the best of both worlds: a detached home with a yard, off-street parking and a 2-car garage, combined with all new, energy-efficient and low-maintenance features.
With a low HOA and efficient use of interior space, this home is ideal for downsizing from a subdivision estate or larger home. And, it is attractively priced for a single family, new construction home with many upgrades. Best of all, the in-town location offers walkability to town shops, offices and eateries, as well as the many festive Town of Haymarket Events.
This home is part of Villages of Haymarket Phase 2 developed by Oakridge Communities. The five homes of this phase border the Haymarket Community Park (formerly the Harrover Property of Haymarket) and were architecturally designed and developed to reflect the craftsman style and character of the old Lewis homes located on that property.
One of the Lewis homes is slated for renovation with future park development plans. The other was moved and renovated into a town favorite Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Shop located just across the street. Craftsman-style architectural elements can be found in window and door treatments, roof style and pillars – all creating a distinct section of town with a harmonious flair.
SEE FULL MLS LISTING
RELATED: See Top 10 Things to Do in Haymarket
This Ash Model and the Sycamore Model are the two remaining homes for sale in this final phase.
See the Ash Model Home for Sale
To schedule an appointment, fill out this form or call Bryan Garcia of EXIT Heritage Realty at
or call Bryan directly at I can’t wait to show you!
Bryan Garcia, Principal Broker
“Haymarket Real Estate Guy”
EXIT Heritage Realty
15030 Washington Street, Haymarket, VA 20169