The process of buying a home in Haymarket, Gainesville and surrounding Northern Virginia
One of the first steps to buying any home is the “hunt”. Recent data shows that over 90% of home buyers start their search online. If you are searching for a home in Haymarket, or any town in Northern Virginia, make sure you are using the Best Search Tool.
Websites like Zillow and Trulia are NOT always up-to-date. Zillow has made some recent changes and is no longer affiliated with ListHub, which powers automatic syndication of new and active home for sale listings. You may find the perfect home on Zillow only to discover it has been sold or under contract. Or, you might be missing homes for sale if they aren’t listed there.
EXITGarcia.com is the best website for your local home search. ALL MRIS (Northern Virginia) listings are updated daily and removed if they go under contract. You can customize your search by town, price range, number of bedrooms, year built, home type and more. You can even search specific subdivisions and high schools!
If you don’t have time to check daily, sign up for an PROPERTY LISTING EMAIL ALERT and we’ll notify you by email each time a new home comes on the market that meets your search criteria.
The next, and most important, step for buying a home is to find a good, reliable Realtor®—someone who understands your needs, understands the current, local market and has the expertise and know-how necessary to guide you towards the purchase of your upscale or luxury home.
As your Buyer’s Agent, I will:
- Help you determine exactly how much home you can afford—review financing options, resources and the pre-approval process
- Assist in your home search—schedule and preview properties
- Research and provide objective data about each property—including information you might not realize is available
- Provide negotiating expertise and help resolving any issues that may arise with the seller
- Help you understand Homeowner Association (HOA) documents
- Coordinate appraisals and other evaluations
- Help you determine what inspections are necessary
- Explain earnest money deposits, escrow accounts, and closing costs
- Go on a final walk-through to make sure everything is in order
- Work with you and the seller’s agent to reach a smooth and problem-free closing
Call or text Bryan Garcia at 703-517-2574 or Email Bryan to get started.
What did that house down the street sell for?
Sign up for a Free Market Snapshot — a real estate Market Report emailed to you that give you the LATEST and most ACCURATE real estate trends and recent home sales in YOUR neighborhood.